GREAT PLANTS/GREAT DEALS

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I have gotten plants from this man for years-big plants and great prices-I HIGHLY recommend him and the plants he sells!

here is the link!

http://www.eflowergarden.com/

This message was edited Feb 21, 2004 11:51 PM

Granbury, TX(Zone 7b)

Thanks!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Found it in my email this morning. :)

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Yahoo! I got in on some of those great deals. Glad I got the email, too.

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

I just emailed my neighbor across the street that URL, as she just told me today she was getting ready to order some daylilies. I checked out the site and thought those were good prices, and it's nice to know others from this site recommend it. Thanks! :)

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Karrie - Strongly recommend them! Excellent quality plants, and you've already seen the great prices.

I've ordered already, and Bert responded in a really quick fashion. Check's in the mail today.

Are they in the Watchdog? Should one of us add them?

Loysville, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks for posting that site notmartha, I love purple daylilies and he's got 4 for me.

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

Thanks, notmartha, enjoyed looking. Are the daylily prices for one fan? Surely it must be. Still great prices.

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Yep, the prices are for 1 but you have to order in multiples of 2 - something I overlooked initially.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

News flash-its for more than one fan! :)

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

chanting.....I am moving, I am moving - stay away from this site, stay away from this site.

I keep going back and checking - thinking, Ohhhhhh, but I want a (fill in the blank)

Dori - you are a temptress.

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Wow thanks, Jody

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Good deals are right. I am going to order a couple cannas I don't have.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

got my package from bert and ingrid yesterday!!!! hostas for me, daylilies and cannas for friends. THEY'RE GREAT!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I got mine too-and everything was WONDERFUL and its ALL for ME! LOL

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

If I haven't rec'd my order yet should I be concerned?

Princeton, IL(Zone 5a)

Email them. Maybe they got your requested ship date wrong. I just got my order and they emailed with the shipping information when it went out so I knew exactly what day it would arrived.

LimeyLisa Kay

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

I emailed them this morning but I haven't heard anything. *sigh*

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

Well, my face is red. MY FAULT!!!! Apparently there was a scheduled shipdate on the confirmation and I didn't see it. My deepest apology... :(

Alpharetta, GA(Zone 7b)

I got my order from eflowers too , very healthy and large size daylilies ~

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Mine are up and going............really nice plants.

"eyes"

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.