CLOSED: Double Vegetable Robin

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8a)

Well from the name of this robin you are probably trying to guess what it is. Usually the first few people don’t have a very good variety of seeds to choose from like the people near the end of the flight. So with this you are playing with two robins.

This is how it will work there will be two robins. Let’s say robin A and B. Usually when the robin gets to the last person on the list it is then sent back to the person that started it, that is where this one will change a little bit.

Lets say you are the last person on the list for robin A instead of the robin coming back to me it will be sent to the first person that was on robin B list they will be getting a full robin to trade with. If you was on robin list B you would also get robin A when it has made it’s rounds.

Example of robin A flight :

1. Bill
2. Kim
3. Jane
4. Tom
5. Lisa
6. Sally
7. Becky
8. Lynne
9. Sandra (Sandra is getting robin A now)
10. Kelly
11. Barbara
12. Joe
13. Carla
14. Amanda
15. Rick
16. John

Example of flight, robin B:

1. Sandra
2. Kelly
3. Barbara
4. Joe
5. Carla
6. Amanda
7. Rick
8. John
9. Bill (Bill is getting B now)
10. Kim
11. Jane
12. Tom
13. Lisa
14. Sally
15. Becky
16. Lynne

I would like to give this a try if we can get enough people to join. I would like to have no more than eight people per robin that way it would not take so long to get back, and sent on the other route.

Maybe you can under stand what I am talking about...

Just remember with this you will be getting two robins you will get A and B at some point.

Bill

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

you know i'm in. don't you just love robins

oh count me in.... always...

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8a)

Bumping Up....

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Bill I'd like to join but would like to be placed after you. I don't want a whole Robin to cross the border. PLMK if this is ok with you. You could just email me what's available and I would pick from that and mail an equal amount back to you.

This message was edited Mar 2, 2004 11:02 PM

This message was edited Mar 2, 2004 8:16 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.