Is this spring or what!!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

This will make you think spring!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
County Roscommon, Ireland(Zone 8a)

Don that's beautiful. What plant is it? Is it planted under plastic or out in the garden?

Sue

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

If that is in the backyard,I gotta move further south!
I bet it was nice there today,we had a warm one!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Gosh, we have been in the 50's for two days and the ground is still covered with snow over most of the yard. Great picture Don. I love hibiscus.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

LOL,Actually it is a hibiscus and it fell off a little cutiing I rooted,thought it looked great with the leaves of the southern
magnolia.

Thumbnail by Tropicman
San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

That is a dirty trick! LOL. I kept looking at those leaves trying to figure to what it could be!

Root, we all are going to move to Cala"s neighborhood! We need you to come also to collect the gator doo for us all.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I kept looking at that pic trying to figure out what it was.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

I thought I was definitely seeing things too......Hibiscus flower with Magnolia foliage.....ok!!!

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

I guessed the hibiscus, but thought Rhododendrun(sp) leaves.

Has that Magnolia bloomed for you yet? Is it the pink Soulengea? Enquiring minds want to know. I need one!

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I knew it was a hibiscus only cause I have one that has almost identical blooms...but the leaves didn't match...LOL

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Shoot, I didn't even look at the leaves.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Hey if it brought a smile to your face,I'm glad I did it,dirty trick,yea somewhat,but a nice one!!
Hibiscus,yes it has bloomed a couple huge white fragrant blooms,it still a pretty young tree, though its starting to grow,very slow,that is!

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Hey,i was workin on a trade.......and you messed me ALL up!

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Tman,First rule,No Rules!
A little advice,never nibble on a worm Kell dangles,she is the queen of gotcha!
I finally got her with this one,took awhile.LOL!

Thumbnail by rootdoctor
Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

Is that a Justica bloom growing from the bananna leaf?

Got to watch that Kell, she's ornery!

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

It is a Banana canna from Kyle,with Justica,your a hard one to get one by!!LOL!

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Well I have daylilys and iris popping up and today was so nice I hung clothes out to dry instead of using my dryer. Its getting overcast now but the sun still peeps thru but oh what a grand day.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Good one root!!!
I like to play with plants,as in what if.probably how hybrids of new speices are thought of and grafted.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.