Chick's & Hens from "Touch Of Nature"

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Just get a huge box of these cuties from Bleek - He does have other things besides bulbs. They are so neatly packed, all are in little pots in perfect condition. I love them and don't think you can ever have too many!

http://www.touchofnature.com/

He is also Highly recommended in our Garden Watchdog.

This message was edited Feb 19, 2004 4:38 PM

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Where are the hens & chicks? I don't see them....

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Sorry - I didn't even think to take a pic before - they are sooo cute - mixed varieties. Some are fairly large singles, and some are several baby clusters.

Thumbnail by Azalea
Northern California, CA

Azalea -

They are too cute....very nice looking plants.

But......I have the same question as poppysue. Where are they on the website? I found it a difficult to navigate site and never did locate them. Can you help us out with a link to the actual page for the H&C listing?

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

I don't think they are listed, I just emailed him about something else, but there was a bad crop for that, so I aked him about these, he gave me a good price if I would take 40, so I told him ye, I have lost a few of mine though the winter and with the help of those blasted squirrels. I lose some every year. I would love to have a big bed of them someday.
Here is the email addy for questions, I think he has a list or catalogue he could send.

info@touchofnature.com

This message was edited Feb 19, 2004 10:34 PM

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Is this the new site????

http://www.eflowergarden.com/

This message was edited Feb 21, 2004 11:43 PM

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

New to me - You'll have to ask Bleek.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Just checked both out. Two different companies I think.
Bernie

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

It IS THE NEW WEBSITE!!!!!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I'm from up nort, you know, but different company names, different addresses, different telephone numbers kind of add up to TWO different companies.
Then to top it off the prices a greatly different!
Bernie

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

This does look like two different Companies, but address 714 Oak Moss Dr, is I beleive a home address, this is the address that was on the box from "Touch Of Nature". Both will get you to Bert leek - "Bleek". Lawrenceville, GA is not that big of a place.

Telephone 770-237-0993
1-800-438-9309 option 02
Fax 770-237-0993

Postal address
Touch of Nature, Inc.
1475 Buford Drive, Suite 403-306
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

http://www.eflowergarden.com/
eFlowerGarden
Contact Information
eFlowerGarden, Inc.
714 Oak Moss Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Phone: 770-995-7260
Email: info@eflowergarden.com

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

berts daughter i think owns touch of nature!
the new site is set up by bert so we can get the great deals like we did in the co-ops!

He cant supply our co-ops anymore becuz he is a memeber here and that goes against the rules!

But he wants us to be able to still get the great plants at the great prices and i think its GREAT!

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

Being so new here, I haven't met Bleek yet. I work 10 minutes from Lawrenceville. Does he let folks come to his place of business? He sounds like a great person.

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

He probably would - why don't you email him or call at the above address. A super nice gentleman.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.