?'s about photo quality printers

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Hi I'm looking for a good printer, I have a Hp 697c deskjet, well I have 2 of them because I have 2 computers, but both printers are doing the same thing, they hang up something fierce, I once took one of them to the shop. It doesn't print photos worth a darn. I've cleaned them and maintained them like I should, their about 5 yrs old and my computer is about 7 or 8 yrs old, but has been upgraded several times. I'm looking to buy a new printer that can print off photos, and papers for school work everyonce in a while, it's not going to be used for business, just personal. so I don't want an enormous expense. What do you guys think about the Epson stylus c84 printer. I want one that has individual ink cartridges. Please help me pick one I can rely on.

kathy_ann

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!