Happy Flag day Canada ;)

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Greetings from cold and snowy Finland, still waiting for Spring like most of you..

Thumbnail by Evert
Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

Happy family day (Alberta, Can); presidents day (US) and valentines day to everyone

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Thank you Evert! :) Boy won't spring be great to see and feel and smell and........... ;) It is coming...isn't it?????

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

:) By the way, Jagonjune, the bigger flag in the photo is the one you sent.

yeah... sure it is coming. Just hoping it would come earlier this year than last, Spring was so late last year.

Although, the longer the Winter is, the more we will enjoy the Spring? :D

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Trust me...winter could end tomorrow and I would be ecstatic to see spring.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

thank you Evert. I didn't know it was Flag Day. Actually I didn't know we had a flag day. Here in British Columbia we have no holidays from New Years to Easter. A loooong time between breaks.

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

become an honorary albertan liz and join us for family day it really has been a good idea for a mid winter break

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Yes, to this...what exactly is Flag Day??? gotta look this up!..be back soon! Ok..I'm back....Liz and others here, on Feb. 15th, 1965..the Declaration of the Maple Leaf took place! man.......I was so young and naive then..still am(naive, that is)

This message was edited Feb 17, 2004 10:53 AM

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

Can I become an honourary Albertan once your snow is gone jagonjune? BTW ~ I heard you're having nice weather right now.

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

You can be an honorary albertan for any part of the year you want; after all we invade lotus land with great regularity

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.