Do you collect hummingbird things?

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I do. What is your best item? I have magnets, pictures, wallpaper border, pins, ect.
Teresa

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

I love my stained glass hummer. My MIL gave it to me years ago.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Another is my garden hummingbird chimes

White lk, MI(Zone 5a)

bluegrass,
I have 5 sweatshirts, about 10 Tshirts , 2 sweaters and a jacket with hummingbirds on them. A puter clock, a wall clock, a thermometer, pen holder, coffee mug, fiber optic lamp, tea light, fan pulls, purse, wallet, blanket, and 6 windchimes. I'm just getting started. O I forgot jewelry. Where can I get more. LOL

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

It would be the 14 kt hummingbird necklace my DS and DDIL as he never put so much into a gift for me.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I would be very happy with a gift like that too. Where are you located from Houston? I am a Christian also.
Teresa

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

I have numerous china & glass figurines, plates and prints. In addition, I love to sit outside, drink coffee and take photos of the real thing. Nat

Thumbnail by nathalyn
Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

My sister is the camera bug in our family. She gave Mom her very own 2004 calendar with hummingbirds feeding on her porch. Of course the backgrounds are full of beautiful flowers.
She was so thrilled with that gift. She has also makes nice notecards from her pictures.
Teresa

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm sure your mom loved the calendar that your sister made for her.

I finally broke down and bought a decent digital camera last summer, which will save me a lot on film. I still use a 35mm for hummer photos as I need a zoom lens in order to get good close ups. But the digital satisfys most of my need to take flower pictures.

Schriever, LA(Zone 9a)

Nat, that shot of a hummer on a hummer is amazing! Love it!

Ladibug

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks Ladibug, What you don't see is the 50 or so bad pictures where the hummer moved before I could get a good shot. But this little guy used this hummer plant stake as his place to sit and guard one of our back feeders. After several days, I felt like he was really my friend.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.