I hope it's a great day for you!!

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Hyvää syntymäpäivää!

And with the help of my Dutch friend in Ommen (Overijssel):

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd, ik hoop dat je een prettige dag hebt :D

This message was edited Feb 10, 2004 4:43 PM

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd Saya.

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

A very happy birthday to you saya :))

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

Evert, you....:D You stole my idea.

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Thank you and well done Evert and Mitjo ...both of you. I'm having a great day and it's so nice to have all your birthdaywishes my friends !

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Oh, Saya! I think of you often; hope you birthday is wonderful!

:D... Just had to be better than you Mitjo, hehehe.

Got any presents Saya?

By the way - I was looking at pages telling about the Indonesian language - Bahasa Indonesia. I remember you came to the Netherlands from ID long time ago, right? Seems like saya means "I" in Bahasa? :D

So - Selamat Ulang Tahun!

Now I know what language Selamat Hari Natal (Merry Christmas) is... on the channel four here, around Christmas they had a commercial where everything was going bad on the Christmas eve in a family, the tree came down, foods burned in the oven etc - then the doorbell rang and an Asian Santa came and said "Selamat Hari Natal" etc. :D Many people then wished their friends Selamat Hari Natal even though they had no idea what language it was ;)

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Hartelijk Gefiliciteerd met U veryaarday!! Laura

Happy Birthday Saya!

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Missed your birthday as I was away :(
Hope you had a great day :)

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Dankjewel..terima kasih banjak...many thanks for all your birthdaywishes. Yes Evert you're wright...saya means in Bahasa I/me/mine. I'm born in Indonesia (Surabaya) ..it's better to say Selamat Hari Ulang Tahun!
Hari means day, tahun means year, ulang means again and selamat means congrats/lucky.
WelL..I've had a wish so I've asked people to help to make this wish come true: I love to have a better and much less heavy hedgetrimmer and some help to do this trimming 3x a year.
I have a hedge that is about 50 meters and it needs trimming on top and both sides...pfff
So that's what I got for my birthday next to flowers, a cd of Lou Harrison, books and parfume.
I've had a wonderfull week because I have to spread birthdayvisitors because of my authistic son.
Thanks again all of you..you're wonderfull people!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.