Who has horses & what type of riding are you into?

Clanton, AL(Zone 8a)

Hello all. We have 3 horses and trail ride only. One of our horses is a walking horse and one is a walkaloosa and the last is an appaloosa.
We raised the app from birth and the walkaloosa too. We ride western. The walkaloosa is out of the app mare we have and he is so smooth to ride. I am going to start riding him more now. I have arthritis in my back and hip and he is so smooth to ride that he is better than his mom to ride. I just have to get him going better now. He will be 6 in may of this year. He is 17 hands and is quite a tank to ride and get up on. I have to put him in a hole to get up on him. I am 5'8" and he is still quite a climb but he does stand still and that is a plus. Tell me about your horses. Robbie

Thumbnail by bagby039
This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!