CLOSED: RULES AND ROUTES FOR JCF'S VINES AND CLIMBERS ROUND ROBIN

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

RULES

1. PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN
2. YOU MAY TAKE AS MANY SEEDS AS YOU WISH JUST PLEASE PUT BACK IN THE SAME NUMBER OF SEEDS.
3. IF YOU HAVE EXTRAS YOU MAY ADD THEM AND I WILL OFFER THOSE I DO NOT USE FOR SASE'S.
4. ONLY VINES AND CLIMBER SEEDS FOR THIS ROUND ROBIN.
5. COMMERCIAL SEED PACKS ARE OK.
6. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THE PKG AND WHEN YOU MAIL IT.
7. TRY AND MAIL WITHIN 3 DAYS
8. IF YOU CANNOT MAIL WITH IN 3 DAYS JUST LET ME KNOW.
9. THIS TIME I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU GET DELIVERY CONFORMATION ON THE PKG WHEN YOU MAIL IT

PLEASE CHECK AND MAKE SURE I HAVE YOUR RIGHT STATE BY YOUR NAME AND IF I POSTED I NEED YOUR ADDY THEN GET IT TO ME ASAP

RR#1 mailed 2/10/04

1. DELISA..FL...recd 2/13/04
2. BUGFREAK..FL
3. POLARBEAR__77..FL...recd...mailed
4. KILLERCHIHAUHAU...recd 2/28/04...MAILED 3/01/04
5. WILLOWWASP..TX..recd and mailed 3/10/04
6. LOUDIGGER..TX....recd
7. YARDBIRD..MS..recd and mailed
8. USMMOM..MS..recd and mailed
9. DONNAB..MS...recd and mailed
10. PINS2006...GA...recd
11. art-n-garden..recd and mailed
12. BACK TO JCF...GA..recd 4/12/04
I WILL THEN SEND LILYPON IN CANADA A LLIST OF THE SEEDS AVAILABLE AND MAIL HER THE ONES SHE WANTS AND SHE WILL RETURN THE SAME NUMBER OF PKS TO ME.
13. LILYPON..CANADA
14. BACK TO JCF

RR#2...mailed 2/10/04

1. MYSTIC...KY...recd2/13/04..mailed 2/17/04
2. ZONE_3_NEWBIE..NY..recd...mailed 2/27/04
3, MOMCAT..IL...recd
4. EILEENMLAMB..ILrecd and mailed
5. EMH48...TX...recd...mailed 3/11/04
6. TXFLOWERLOVER...TX..recd...mailing monday 3/15/04
7. SMOCKETTE..TX...recd...and mailed
8. GARDENERMAID..MI...recd
9. SEEDSOWER..WI...dropped out
10. ASTIBILY__2..WI...recd and mailed 4/8/04
11. BUTTONEER..PA
12. OHIOBREEZY...OH
13. JCF..GA...recd 4/12/04
I WILL THEN SEND A LIST OF WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO ROSELAINE IN CANADA AND SEND HER WHAT SHE WANTS AND SHE WILL SEND BACK THE SAME NUMBER OF PACKS.
14. ROSELAINE..CANADA
15. BACK TO JCF

RR#3...MAILED 2/10/04

1. ELISE...NJ...recd2/13/04...mailed 2/17/04
2. JLCONNO...IL...recd 2/20/04...mailed 2/27/04
3. DJM906..IL..RECD...MAILED 3/1/04
4. ZZTOPSOIL..OR..recd...returned to jcf

BEGAN ITS JOURNEY AGAIN ON 3/18/04

5. BUSY__BEE__OR...OR....recd and mailed
6. LENJO...OR..recd and mailed
7. GOURD..CA...dropped out
8. PUDGYMUDPIES..CA...DROPPED OUT
9. SHERAN...CA.. recd and mailing 4/14/04
10. ZENZINNA..MI..RECD AND MAILED 4/20/04
11. AKNAPP...MI...recd and mailed
12. SHUGAHPOP...NC...dropped
13. JCF...GA...recd
I WILL EMAIL TRAILIGON IN CANADA A LIST OF WHAT IS AVILABLE AND SEND HER THE SEEDS SHE WANTS AND SHE WILL SEND BACK THE SAME NUMBER OF SEEDS.
14. TRAILIGON
15. BACK TO JCF Ga

This message was edited May 12, 2004 12:35 AM

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Janet DonnaB is in MS not AL

USMMom call me when you are ready and we will meet. No sense mailing when we are only 15 minutes apart

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

thanks donna

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

I HAVE ADDED AN AMENDMENT TO THE RULES ASKING EVERYONE GET DELIVERY CONFORMATION.

North Tonawanda, NY(Zone 3a)

Hi Janet! In RR2, I think that's "Smockette" in Texas, but "Smollette" sounds familiar to me, and can't quite recall why.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

lol.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

THE ROBINS FLEW TODAY!!!!!!!!

Murchison, TX(Zone 8b)

oh boy i cant wait

Biloxi, MS(Zone 8b)

Donna,
I will email you as soon as I receive the package! Also, I am still not getting the newsletter but they are working on correcting this problem. So, if you have left a message for me prior to this one, I may have missed it. I forget to check the threads I am watching when I dont get the updated every night. I hope to see you soon!!
Charla

Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

Janet I got the RR today.
I am putting the seed in a bubble mailer. Looks like I will take 2 or 3 types of seed. They are all nice!
Package will be on its way to Bugfreak tomorrow.

Thanks!

Delisa

This message was edited Feb 13, 2004 11:08 AM

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Got RR #2 today. I will get it back in the mail Monday.

Janet, I got RR #3 today. I will send it back out on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. Thanks.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Elsie glad you said that I hadn't thought about it. I will be sending out # 2 Tues also. lol

Mesilla Park, NM

Janet, just want to tell you that today I got a RR#1 for herbs.. I did not sign up for this robin., but, will send it off to the next person.. Just want to make sure you have me signed up for the vine's Robin only. TKs

Please note that I will mail it on Monday with Delivery confirmation to the next person who is: Sheran

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

gourd look here and see that you did sign up for the herb one too! http://davesgarden.com/t/415652/ not a problem if you do not want to participate though.

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

jcf
You have me listed for both the 2nd and 3rd round robins, did I sign up twice, I am never sure what I am doing.
Its okay to leave it this way if its easier for you, its not a problem for me.
Alice

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

thanks for the info. i will remove you from #2.

Janet I mailed out RR #3 to JLConno today.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Janet, if Gourd doesn't want to participate in this and is willing to send along; I am the one who sends to Gourd and gee there is no reason for Gourd to have to bear this expense of postage; so just let me know and I can send to whomever you tell me with an address. Just trying to save you, Gourd, a few dollars. OK? Joann aka Lenjo

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

# 2 on its way today too.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

gourd wants this one, thanks though lenjo

Mesilla Park, NM

Thank you Lenjo, I think I have Oldtimer's disease..lol.. I sure did not remember signing up for the herb robin..lol.. but I did.. Thanks to Janet for her patience.. I sent that off yesterday..

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I received RR 3. I will try to get it in the mail in the morning. Thanks, Jody

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

thanks for the update

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

received the RR and will mail tomorrow with DC!

polarbear_77

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I am so sorry I thought these went out last week. They where mailed today. The mail lady will bring me the confirmation number tomorrow. Thanks and Sorry, Jody

RR 2 is on it's way to momcat. I went to visit my son for Mon, Tues and got home late last night to find the Bird in the mailbox, What a nice surprise! Good selection of seeds. I put in extra packs, and put all of them into a big baggie, as they wouldn't all fit into the 6x9 tan envelope that was inside the bubble mailer. The bird is gaining weight, LOL.

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Confirmation number for rr 3 is 0303191000002718247 Thanks, Jody

Elizabethton, TN(Zone 7a)

rec'd RR#1 today. I am sick (again! darnit!) this time with a horrible nasal infection which has moved into the bronchial area for a nasty cough. I'm missing judging Oddysey of the Mind for the first time in years, and I cannot tell you what a cheerer-upper it was to see this come in with the mail!

Will do my best to get it off Monday - I'll let you know.

Elizabethton, TN(Zone 7a)

RR #1 mailed today. Confirmation number:
0303 2460 0002 8104 6526

took one, added one.

:)

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi, Got rr#3 this afternoon. Will get it out tomorrow. doris

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Still waiting here, I will be gone tomorrow and part of Weds, making a quick trip to the Kansas City area to pick up a dog. Hopefully it will be waiting when I get home.
Deb

Track and confirm for RR 2 is 0303-1290-0000-8036-5190. Just checked the site and it said that the package was delivered to Des Plaines, IL 20016 at 1:43 pm on Mar 1 2004. That is the time it arrived at the Post Office, so if they didn't deliver it to your house today, maybe it will come tomorrow.

This message was edited Mar 2, 2004 9:30 PM

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi,
Yes, it was waiting when I got home. I will have it in the mail tomorrow and will post the confirmation number.
Thanks for setting up these robins Janet.
Debbie

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

people i have had several complaints that some were not playing fair. that when they recd the rr there were only 2 or 3 different kinds in it. please play fair so others can enjoy too. thank you

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

#3-'Vines Round Robin Arrived Saturday(3/6).

The Person Before Me Took No Action Taking Anything Out...or Putting Anything In.
I Am Doing the Same. And Sending it On.
It Contains 18 Seed Packets...
7 Varieties of Common Seed
With Multiple Packs of Each.
(Some as Old as 4 Years)

I Think That This Needs to Be Said Publicly.
"This Vines Round-Robin #3 is a Mess.
And a Waste of Postage"!

(The Package Was Also Sent With
Absolutely No Padding for the Seeds!)

Ashton, IL(Zone 5a)

Round Robin #2 arrived yesterday, I'll post when I mail it off.

Eileen

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

is anyone having this problem too. i hate this. unfortunately i cannot make people play fair. when i started them i tried to put a good vriety in them.

EVERYONE STOP WHERE YOU ARE. IF YOU WISH TO DROP OUT BECAUSE OF THIS DO NOT FEEL DO BAD BY DOING SO. I WOULD NOT WANT TO PAY POSTAGE AND NOT EVEN GET I PK PUT OF IT. PLEASE EVERYONE VOICE HERE. NO HARD FEELINGS

ZZ THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

Ashton, IL(Zone 5a)

Here's what showed up in RR#2:
Luffa Sponge (1)
Morning Glory:
Scarlett O'Hara (1)
Heavenly Blue (2)
Early Call Mix (1)
Milky Way (1)
Red Cypress Vine (1)
Red Cardinal Vine (1)
Pink Coral Vine (3)
Glory Flower Vine (1)
Small Trumpet Mix (1)
Cup & Saucer Vine (1)
Mini Lobata (1)
Scarlet Runner Bean (1)
Sweet Pea Royal Fam. (2)
Clematis (1)
Moonflower (1)
Pear Gourd (1)
Dolphin Gourd (1)

Only one pack is commercial. I thought it was a good selection and plan to make a couple/few trades. (so don't expect these exact seeds to show up at the next stop!)

Eileen

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

I hope whoever wasn't playing right will contact Janet and try to correct the Round Robin that is having problems. Maybe the person is new and didn't quite understand the rules. I have found Janet to be very kind and generous and I hope this will be fixed so that everyone can enjoy the fun of this special robin.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.