Gourd Seeds Arrived!!!

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Hi Everyone (see EXTRA seeds below)!

I finally received our group gourd seed order! Three gourd varieties were not available (Basketball, Penguin and Corsican) as the seller could not get them to germinate. I have assembled everyone’s orders and figured out the costs as well. Postage is 60¢ and I have added that to your seed total. You can send me the total amount listed (I’ll be sending separate emails with my addy). I will keep this thread updated with when I receive your totals and when I have shipped your seeds. Since they are ready to go, I can likely get them out the same day I receive your mail.

Bitty1 -- $2.60 -- paid 02-18-04 -- shipped 02-19-04 -- rec'd 02-24-04
CynthiaWilliams -- $7.60 -- paid 02-07-04 -- shipped 02-08-04
Crestedchik -- $7.60 -- paid 02-22-04 -- shipped 02-25-04
Epazota -- $8.60 -- paid 02-18-04 -- shipped 02-19-04 -- rec'd 02-23-04
Farmgirl21 -- $3.60 -- paid 02-09-04 -- shipped 02-19-04 - rec'd 02-23-04
Flowernutt -- $8.60 -- paid 02-10-21 -- shipped 02-21-04 -- rec'd 02-24-04
Gourd -- $6.60 -- paid 02-07-04 -- shipped 02-08-04
HoniBee -- $8.60
Jody -- $8.60 -- paid 02-10-04 -- shipped 02-11-04 -- rec'd 02-14-04
Mortez -- $3.60 -- paid 02-07-04 -- shipped 02-08-04
Ponditis -- $18.20 -- paid 02-07-04 -- shipped 02-08-04 -- rec'd 02-11-04
RoadRunner -- $11.60 -- paid 02-21-04 -- shipped 02-21-04 -- rec'd 02-27-04
Springsong -- $9.60 -- paid 02-08-04 -- shipped 02-08-04
Tombstonejan -- $10.60

Some people decided not to participate and I also had half orders remaining. Because of this, I have EXTRA seeds remaining at the same price of 20¢ per seed (Bushel and African Wine Kettle are 40¢ each).

If you or ANYONE else is interested in these seeds, just post a message here or send me an email.

Here are the EXTRA seeds still available:

Apache Dipper (GONE)
Autumn Wings
Big Apple (GONE)
Bushel Basket
Canteen (GONE)
Extra Long Handled Dipper
Long Handled Dipper
Minature Ball
Martin House (GONE)
Small Chinese Bottle (GONE)
Snake (GONE)
Swan
Tobacco Box
White Pear (GONE)

This message was edited Feb 28, 2004 11:27 AM

Crossville, TN

Morph, honey...I was just thinking yesterday about emailing you to check on our seeds. It was so nice of you to do this for all of us!!

I forget what I ordered! (no surprise there, huh?)SOO...any of the EXTRAS you have that are not on my list include me some of them too (except the 2 kinds of dippers).

Now....give me a new total.

BIG THANKS!!

Jo

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

I can't remember what I ordered either. I know some weren't available. I would like a few of each of the ones I didn't order including at least two each of the bushel and African wine kettle.

I can't wait to see what I get from these. My neighbor will grow them and I get my pick of a couple of each for getting them for him. YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Doing the happy dance. Morph, THANK YOU. Lani

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Jo, I sent you an updated email with a new total. LMK if that is what you'd like :)

Lani, I'm so glad you posted as I thought you were still interested, but wasn't 100% certain. I'm sending you a new email, too :)

Thanks Morph. I got your email. I just need to figure out what I ordered. LOL

Mesilla Park, NM

Thanks Morph, sent you a paypal.. how I love that Paypal. This is the second time I use it, so please let me know if it really got there..lol.. you, know, just to make sure..lol. I really need to get myself more updated here. Thanks for ordering the seeds for us. Antoinette

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Gourd, I rec'd & have updated the first post of this thread to show that you & Mortez have paid. I'll get both in the mail ASAP :) I love that PayPal, too!

I sent you a paypal for the larger amount plus a tad extra for you to get your own seed with.

Thanks for doing this. Lani

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Thanks Morph!
Could you add a few of the autumn wings to mine please. Send me a new total and I'll paypal ya!

Thanks!

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Thanks, Lani :)

Jody, if you want just one pack (5 seeds) of the autumn wings, just add an additional dollar. If you want 10 seeds, two dollars.

Regards :)

Richland Center, WI(Zone 4a)

I'll take a
Small Chinese Bottle
Swan
Thanks Tami
Will add to my order and send money out tomorrow Thanks for doing this for us!

Lakeland, MN(Zone 4a)

I received my seeds today. Thank you!! I also received two extra kinds, white ball and zucca that I don't think I ordered. If you need me to send them back let me know.
Thanks again for doing all this work!
Ep

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

i recieved my seed today too. thank you for doing this for us

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Thanks Epazota & Farmgirl for letting me know they arrived. If anyone else has rec'd their seeds that I don't have marked above, please let me know if you have a chance. Thanks.

Hi Morph,I got the seeds today!Thank You so much!

Morph, I think my seeds came about two days after they were mailed from your end. Thank you so much for this co-op and my neighbor who will grow most of them thanks you too.

Crossville, TN

I GOT MINE! WOW! I am now in possession of over 25 different types of gourd seeds. I will bribe my son in law into sharing the work!! Jo

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Thanks for letting me know you received them! We're almost there :)

Richland Center, WI(Zone 4a)

Hi Deb, I sent you an e-mail but will post here also that I received my seeds. Thank you for all your pain staking efforts to pull this coop together for us. Thanks! Tami

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Bless you for letting me know here! I've had a terrible week and I appreciate the extra reminder. Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.