Louisiana

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

New Here and glad to see so many fine folks. Was suprised there were so many from LA, Hello to all fellow........
dirt-dobbers where ever you live, look forward to meeting all of you one at a time.. Tom Henry

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Welcome to you from Iowa!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome Tom Henry. You will love it in the garden here. So much to read about and so many people to meet. Hope to meet you in the forums real soon.

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Welcome to the best garden on the web with the friendliest gardeners anywhere.

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

Welcome Tom! There are lots from LA here. You'll love it and any question you ever have can be answered by these smart people!!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

A big welcome to you! Our friendly garden is a great place to learn about lots of things and make new friends at the same time. Happy gardening!

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Thanks to all that sent a welcome, and hello to all that didn't....really think i'm gona love it here!!

Tom ~¿*

Sioux City, IA(Zone 4b)

Welcome To DG Tom. Lots of nice people here, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Well crawdad360, another Iowan wants to welcome you to the friendliest, most informative and downright FUN bunch of gardeners anywhere on the planet.
Iowaron

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Another Iowa welcome here! Hope you enjoy DG as much as I do!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

tom henrt - welcome from a new york state gardener. i think you're gonna like it here.

Welcome to DG, Crawdad. You're right, there are lots of folks from Louisiana here!

Crossville, TN

WELCOME! We have the best gathering place you could ever want. Come chat with us on Tuesday evenings or Thursday mornings. Jo

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9a)

crawdad, let me be first fellow Louisianan to welcome you. I'm sure you're gonna love it here.
8^)

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

...and let me be the second! Bienvenu!

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

happy birthday crawdad! hope your first week and a half here has been great!

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Happy Birthday!

Franklin, LA(Zone 9b)

i just noticed this thread
welcome to DG from another louisianian, crawdad :)
you're gonna love it here!

Kim

Schriever, LA(Zone 9a)

Welcome Tom,
Nice to see another cajun face here. Have to warn you - Dave's Garden can be addictive!

Ladibug

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Hey Tom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a real daylily day down in New Iberia today:-)
Iowaron

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

oh yes ahappy belated birthday-i was so caught up in the daylily co-op i missed it! hope it was a dandY!!!
welcome from the great white-MICHIGAN where another winter storm approaches!!!

welcome
dori

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Welcome & Happy Birthday!!!

Judy

Branch, LA(Zone 8b)

Hello everyone! I'm another new member from Louisiana. I've been gardening for about 5 years, but there is still so much to learn and so many questions to ask! I'm so thrilled and excited to become a part of this gardening family.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Welcome! You found the perfect place to learn!!

Northeast, LA(Zone 8a)

Just wanted to welcome you to Dave's and extend an invitation to Mid South Forum. You will find wonderful friendly people there and quite a few from La. We are having a roundup in Sept down near Baton Rouge. WE welcome new gardeners and DGERs. Please visit with us there. Cindy http://davesgarden.com/forums/f/region_mids/all/

This message was edited Jul 25, 2007 2:45 PM

Rockwell City, IA

Hi and welcome from another newbie from Iowa....Guess putting in a garden isn't going to happen this weekend...6" to a foot of snow predicted. How's the weather there?

Welcome from Fairplay, S.C.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.