HELLO, HELLO, HELLO from Kentucky!!!!!!!!

Bee Spring, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi,
Just signed up with you guy's today! Ran across this sight by accident, checked it out and decided to stay. I've loved and collect daylilies for about three years now, so far I have about 350 to 400, and have plenty more room, as we live on a farm. Hope to find other daylily people who like them as well, and ones who enjoy gardening and the outdoors.
Wishing everyone a great Spring!!!!!!

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Welcome, Sweet Pea!

There's a Day Lillies Forum here if you haven't found it already.

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

sweet pea - hello and welcome from a new york state gardener.

Welcome to Dave's Garden, Sweet_Pea!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Great to have you here Sweet_Pea. Your name caught my eye because I'm going to grow a few varieties of Sweet Pea's this year. Hope you enjoy your stay at Daves. Sounds like you might be a little bit busy with that many kinds of lilies.

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Welcome Sweet_Pea, from another Daylily affectionado. You will love it here at Dave's Garden. The next best thing to gardening is talking about gardening, and there's a world of that going on here! Welcome aboard.
Iowaron

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Welcome, Sweet pea (one of my favorite flowers)

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Gosh, looks like a big IA welcome here. Me too. Enjoy the site!

North Tonawanda, NY(Zone 3a)

Warm welcome from frozen Northern NY!

edited for typos.

This message was edited Feb 5, 2004 1:59 PM

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Boy are you going to have alot of fun here. Welcome, so glad you decided to stay.
Janet

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome from Oregon. Wow, 350-400 daylilies is a lot and I bet they are really something to see when they are all in bloom! I'm sure I will see you over on the daylily forum.

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Ah, another daylily lover. Welcome to the garden from yet another Iowan.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Sweet Pea
I think you will enjoy Dave's. Be seeing you around on the forums. Just jump right in you will have a bunch of new gardening friends in no time!
Teresa

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

A big HI from Idaho. I too love daylilies but haven't collect many yet. I also love hostas, Japanese maples, ponds and all the pond plants and fish (in case you didn't guess from my name). See you in the forums.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Check out the daylily co-op - there just might be something there that you just gotta have! (go to the forums and scroll down til you get to Co-ops - just in case you don't know where it is and are too shy to ask!)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

ok who said daylily!!!?? :) Welcome sweetpea I hope you are finding your way around davesgarden if you need anything just give a hollar!

I love daylilies a little too! ;)

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Oh yes, that is exactly how I joined, Sweet_Pea! About two years ago I think :)

Just an FYI that we are having a second annual Round-up in Western Kentucky at Prizer Point. Not too far from you I don't think. Here's just one thread about it http://davesgarden.com/t/417932/ but there are others.

Okay, here's another with the exact dates http://davesgarden.com/t/406686/

I live in Dayton, OH. It was well worth the drive to meet such wonderful people that you enjoy here online at DGs. Of course there are many other round-ups and this is just one of many. The roundup forum has good running threads about Spring RUs. We liked ours in the early Fall for cooler weather and it conflicted less with the Spring RUs. Hope you'll consider it.

WELCOME!!!

Norlina, NC(Zone 7a)

Hi there from NC and welcome to Dave's Garden. What a wonderful group of folks you will meet here. Aren't accidents great! My friend on here Melissa is daylily crazy so you will probably meet her on the Daylily forum. Again welcome!!!
Karen

Chillicothe, IL(Zone 5a)

Hello Sweet_Pea! Welcome to our garden!
You sure did touch me by your introduction. You see my sweet ~not so little~ neice's passion is Daylily's and she has many of them, she even crosses them and has over 200 seedlings, some that just might bloom this year! When she was little her parents called her, but what else?....Sweat Pea! It's a small small world isn't it? LOL
I just know you'll love Dave's and we're happy to have you here!
See ya around on the forums!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.