My Comments About Earthboxes and The Disabled Gardener

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

Please refer to the Vegetable Forum for detailed comments. As a disabled gardener, I can tell you it is FANTASTIC and well worth your time!!!

This message was edited Feb 1, 2004 7:48 PM

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

I must say I'm a bit surprised about the lack of interest or comments on the above topic, especially for those of us that enjoy gardening but can not fully participate. This has taken me from a lame duck to a HAPPY GARDENER again. I thought I'd share this happiness with you!

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

i checked the vegetable forum for your comments and immediately went to the earthbox website. it looks terrfic and i'm thinking of asking a few friends to go in on some to get the quantity discount. there was also quite a thread about them last year at gardenweb as well...with some links on how to make your own at a much lower cost. i have used some hanging baskets that have water reserves and those worked well. last year i also installed [rather dh installed] mini soaker hoses and a drip system attached to a timer. thanks for sharing your experiences

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

This forum doesn't get much traffic - it's nothing personal. I'd post in General Discussion and link to this thread or to the veggie forum thread.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.