norton is about to expire ?'s

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Ok, I have norton 2003 professional edition, I also have 2 computers, before I've just bought the disk at the store, moving up from norton 2000, 2001 etc. ..

I was wondering I saw Norton 2003 professional antivirus on ebay, brand new un opened un registered, there are tons of them, Could I go to add/remove programs and remove norton, then remove the symantic update, and buy this cd and start all over again that way. Renewing my subscription is 20.00 I'm not sure if I have to pay that for one computer or for both or if it's 20.00 for each computer? I've got a wonderful computer guy close to me that takes care of my computer problems alot of times he just swaps out the work for my goat milk soaps etc. for his wife, he likes the soaps too LOL. he won't admit it though. But i'm just trying to save myself from disconnecting both computers and taking them over there, it's too much trouble. I'm ok with computers, but not the greatest when it come to doing these things. In the past, I've installed one cd on both computers and get coverage for both computers from one cd. But like I said it's time to renew again, and there isn't a 2004 that I know of, trying to save myself some money. Ha! I've even tried uninstalling my cd and reinstalling it again, it won't work, subscription is still up in a few days. LOL I knew that would happen, but I was wondering if I bought the norton 2003 again, through ebay, it's a heck of alot cheaper than buying the renewal through the internet, and buying 2003 again in the store. I hope I'm not confusing anybody.

kathy_ann

This thread has 27 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!