WHY TAKE VITAMINS + MINERALS?

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

People are always asking me this question.I say why not.With all the things they do to our food to extend it's shelf life , I'm suprised that there is any value left in it.I have been taking vits+min for years.Most people think oh! I can't afford expensive GNC special this and that. Don't waste your money.Costco, Sams, any big box store has everything in generic form for next to nothing.the fact is this stuff is gold.Not one test has ever proved that not taking them has improved anybody.What most of us do not understand is that this is only a part of it all.You must take every advantage you can get to improve your life.Each thing we do to stay healthy, keep fit, and maintain a balanced lifestyle gives us life. A life without the ability to live it, is no life at all

This message was edited Jan 22, 2004 11:19 PM

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!