Imzadi, Pinnata

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

I just wanted to report the status of your new baby. Here's the mommy.

Thumbnail by MollyMc

And here's the baby, on her way to being delivered tomorrow! To you. Enjoy.

Molly

Thumbnail by MollyMc
Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

oh hes beautiful. i cant wait to get him or her. never know with plants. thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Valley Village, CA

Yes, you do, get out a 10x Look at the flowers especially on the Euphorbia, the male will have the pollen the female won't, she will have the eggs to be fertilized. In this species it take one of each to tango. Did I explain that right? haha

Some plants are bi-sexual look at the flower and see if they carry both parts. The pistle and the stamens.

Norma, this plant is pretty new to me. Just recently got it. I will watch it when it blooms and see if it's male or female. Thank you, have a good one. :^)

Molly

Valley Village, CA

Most not all Kalanchoe are starting to flower now. Most face straight up. I just love the species, I think they are all nice and interesting. I like the ones with different shape of leaves, they all start pretty easily. I have another one with pink flowering at this time. This pink one has an interesting large leaf. Brrrrrrr I think it will be cold tonight about 50F. Norma

Valley Village, CA

Hi Molly, what I read is that you are collecting Kalanchoe? Norma

Good morning Norma. I am collecting just a few kalanchoes. I have several commmon ones right now that are in bloom and very pretty. Then I have a couple that just happened to strike my fancy. They are only just special to me, not necessarily unusual to the world at large,

:^) Molly

Valley Village, CA

I just found what I believe to be a K. pinata, what is fooling me is the size of the leaf. It doesn't seem to be long enough, but I know they are variable. It matches the description, except mine has a small length of leaf (1.5"), but is within the accepted size. Should I send you a piece, about 39 inches long stem which matches the description. Couldn't find the label however. Will continue to look for one that does have the label attached. Norma

Sure Norma, I would love that. I appreciate your thinking of me. Check you email for my address.

Regards,
Molly

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.