Anyone have Moon & Stars WaterMelon Seeds or Banana Melon?

Mesilla Park, NM

Looking for either the round or long Moon & Stars melon seeds.. last year I ordered seeds and the heat just burned my seedlings up.. wanna try agian.. looking for those long banana melons also.. Thank you so much for considering.. will mail you my list, I also will try to post it on DGs. It seems to be so hard to update the trade list for some reason. Let me know what you are looking for as far as seeds go. Thanks. Antoinette

Selah, WA(Zone 6a)

I have some. Send me your list

Penny

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi Penny, sent you mail.

Selah, WA(Zone 6a)

Hi Gourd,

Just remembered I needed to change my old email addy. Will need to email me again. Sorry. OH I have the moon and stars. Its just one of those day I think LOL.
Penny

Mesilla Park, NM

Penny, sent you mail.. Antoinette

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

hello Gourd i recieved your seeds today i have not been on few days feel like should not be this has really hit me so sick.. so much pain.. thanks but remind me what i owe you.. so happy so thrilled to get brug. seeds pink bounty have not heard of it well i only know 2 or 3.. i will start these in house now..let me know what i owe you i love the seeds absolutely thrilled me.. thanks so much.. blessings.. twyla-hope 43

Mesilla Park, NM

Twyla, you dont' owe me anything.. it was a surprise gift to you from me.. hope you are feeling better.. Antoinette

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Antoinette
It's me, Taylor(GW: Taylor_TX)(Dave's: Seedpicker_TX).
I have both, if you haven't already gotten the banana melon seeds. I didn't see anyone mention those, (specifically), that is...
-Taylor

Mesilla Park, NM

Oh, where have you been? I sure do miss you. I would love some of the banana melon. Good to see you here, let me know if you need any gourd seeds or anything I've got. Will send you an e-mail.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.