For GeorgiaRedClay

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Hi Jim, this one is for you...

A ladder frum uh cajun muddar to her son in dat service.

Son,
Jus a few line to lat you know i still alive. I right dis ladder real slow cause i know you kant read fas. you wunt know dis hos when you dun come home, we dun move. Bout chew fodder, he got hissef bran new job. he got bout 500 men under him, he cut dat grass at de sim-ah-tary. Dere's a wash machine in de new hos when we move in, but it dont work too good. , las week i put 9 shirt in it den pull de chain and aint seen dem shirt sance.

You sistah done had a baby dis morn. Aint foun out if it is boy or girl, so i dun know if you be aunt or uncle yet. Speaking of uncle, your Nonk Thibodeaux drown las week in de wiskey vat. Some o his fren dive in to it to safe him, but he fight dem off real brave like. We kremate his body, it took tree dey to put dat fire out. You fodder, he aint drink much for dis Christmas, i dun went and put a bottle o casteroll in his pint o wiskey. Dat fix him up real good. He keep goin to de batroom all de way true de New Yars dey.

You fodder come wit me to de doctor on tursday. Doc Gaston put a lil toob in my mout and tell me not to open it for 10 manit. You fodder say he gonna buy dat ting.

It rain jus twice las week, one time for Tree day and de udder time for Four day and dat aint notin, it so wendy yesterday one o de chicken lay de same egg 4 time.

Sign me,
you luvin muddar.

PS, I was gon sen you 10 dollah, but i dun close de envelope.

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!