Exotics, Tropicals,and water plants

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

Good morning all. I have done some correspondce with a gentleman who offers alot of these plants for trade and espescially for SASE> He has a website:..his plant list is about halfway down the website, so don't think that you have the wrong website when it opens up with information about bodybuilding
http:www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/6811..
If you see anything and perhaps want to email him..then that is
Sphink@worldnet.alt.net
I wrote to him and did ask him if it was alright to turn people here at DG on to his site and he said fine, and I invited him to post at DG.If you do contact him you might want to tell him where you got the information ..just so he knows..
I hope I posted this at the correct place..he also has a few house plants.
His name is Steve for your email correspondence

This message was edited Sunday, Jun 3rd 1:09 PM

Macclesfield, CHESHIRE(Zone 8a)

Hi Sandy,

You are so right. His name is Steve Hinkson and he lives in Las Vegas. I made contact with him though the "other" site last year. He has an amazing collection of plants; his own passion is (or was) variegated plants. I can thoroughly recommend his site; but not necessaruily the body building bit. However, at the risk of being PC incorrect, the ladies might like to surf on over there for a little diversion from gardening !

El Tel

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

How right you are eltel...it was eary easy on my eyes.He does have an excellent site, as I tried to encourage him to visit DG, but I'm going to guess that he may be pretty busy..I made contact with him elsewhere, not at that other site.
Sandy

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

I first exchanged messages with Steve when he offered cuttings from his passion vines. I tried his 99.9% fail proof instructions, but he didn't make 99.9% idiot proof!! LOL I think that was my first attemt at rooting passion vines cuttings, rooted only one out of 9.

Anyway, he is a very nice guy!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.