Gurneys 20.00 Free Coupon

Porterfield, WI(Zone 4b)

Here is another good one, there are lots of 20.00 off a 40/50.00 order coupons on the catalogs,and it's not a bad deal if you were going to order anyway. Gurney's coupon, if you read it well, says you don't need to make any additional payment, and if you are under 20.00 you get your order FREE!!!! Well, I found a few things I wanted to try, even though it's not alot of unusual things, but sure enough, no catches!!!

I'm not sure if requesting a catalog will get you one in time to participate, as you need the number from the mailing label, but I sent in my daughter's name, it's worth a try. And if you have one you got in the mail and ignored, it only takes a few minutes to claim your FREE order!!!!! Legit

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!