Ripsalis

Valley Village, CA

Dear group, I did have three different forms of the R. 'Rick-Rack' don't have them now, I think I can get them in the spring. I just don't want to dissapoint anyone. Norma

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I may be interested. LMK
Sandy

San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

We will wait patiently for spring

hiram, GA(Zone 7b)

I'd love some Norma! I'll keep in touch.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

The list gets longer! LOL
Thanks Norma.

Ric

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

id love a small one if you have extras~

Valley Village, CA

Those of you in Calif. I think it's safe to ship now. I think I can get more from a friend. I do have the boxes, donated by Home Depot and Orchid Supply. I'll go across the street and try to get some Epi cuts. Norma

San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

CA! That's me! Yippee! Tell me what I owe you and I will send it right out. Thank you again.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Norma... count me in on both ripsalis and epi. i can send u postage. lmk pls... ma vie

Valley Village, CA

Dear group, those of you that live in CAl. or other states that are enjoying warm weather contact me for the Epi,Rhip. and related species, only the group that responded to this order first will qualify. Your names are all above. The person that would like the book with pictures please contact me in regards to book, I don't want anything in exchange. Don't even spend money sending me postage, it is only going to cost .60 to mail.
Please remind me what you are expecting. I send out a lot of packages every week, when I have something extra.
I have the purple large leaf Kalanchoe (which may have been reclassified as Bryophyllum) fedtschenkoi which I consider as a garbage plant, it will grow in hot sun, and will grow where nothing else will, and very evasive. It has a pretty little flower not flashy, coral with a lavander cap in a cluster that hangs down like bells,
now I don't all of you to jump on this, because it is not documented, but I do know it's name. I don't have much time for mailing, but I do have boxes and need postage money. The plant is only worth about $3.00 if had to purchase it at a nursery.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I am interested in all that you mentioned, Epi,Rhip. and related species, LMK how much you need for postage. I am very excited to be in on this (I hope)
Thanks
Sandy

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Norma... i sent u an email, it bounce back. did u change ur email addy?

do click on my name, and pls. send me ur new email addy. thx.

hiram, GA(Zone 7b)

To those of us who don't have plants, nothing is trash...:)

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Well said spacecowgirl

hiram, GA(Zone 7b)

Hey, I know where mont belvieu is, used to work for enterprise products....i believe they had a plant down there.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Only 2 miles from my home, Spacecowgirl. What a coincidence.
God Bless,
Sandy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.