I found a source of FREE artificial floral/plant material

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I have suspected for some time that the floral/plant arrangements from a local cematary that were lying in the ditches around it could be had but never asked until Sunday when I saw someone getting ready for a burial. I was told that anything not in the proper vases was up for grabs. Of course I would not go thru the cemetary picking up arrangments but there were 2 barrels already filled so I emptied them. There were also 2 of those nice white plastic baskets with the really high arched handles in the barrels. My grandson and I will likely go in this evening and pick up from the ditches. I can keep our yard looking nice and bright all year around with these.
My daughter is a girl scout leader and thinks they may take some to make arrangements, etc. for the scouts to sell as a fund raiser. My employer is very creative so I'm sure she can figure a use for some of them. I'm thinking wreaths, etc.

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!