white Christmas - maybe

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

loads of snow floating around today - well, coming in horizontally - but melting in minutes. Forecasters say we might get a white Christams.

Lakeland, MN(Zone 4a)

From across the pond I wish you a white Christmas. I just love it when we get a white Christmas! This year we are going to get one!!

snow comes is so irregular here that the services cant cope. I know it isnt much but 4 inches has been forecast.

little hadham, United Kingdom

Well, I hope we get it, and lots of it as I love the snow.

Merry Christmas!!!

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Oh you won't... it will just rain as always ;) Hehe. I think it is the same big snow cloud that gave tons of snow to my friend down in Munich and here. :)

yes the winds are coming in from the north. Please make them stop

Warkworth, Northumbe, United Kingdom

It is snowing here in Northumberland but I don't think that it will last, even though we have had a severe weather warning. Time will tell, it is so good to have the shortest day as it is all uphill from here, even though sunset is 15.36.

24 hours later and it's all gone

It caused chaos while it was here but it has all melted now, the children had a great time.

Thumbnail by Southmede

lobster boxes!?

yes we are on the coast and that's my seaside garden and the pots are propped up on an overturned rowing boat complete with floats. We will be ok if we flood, but no oars.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Lovely photo Southmede.
We've had not a sign of snow ....... so far...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.