HAS THE PROBLEM WITH MY COMPUTER

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Please if Gardenwife or Howie to please if can help me with this..

IBM 166 40 G. hard drive
Some of Symantec Product Setting have been change by an unauthorized program. this indicate that an attacker or a virus is attempting to disable your proctction come with Active Desktop Recovery so the box said...
Registry Editor cannot import C: program filescommon filesSymantic sharedcc reg dat: Error opening file. There may be. A disk or file system error.
Cannot connect ti internet. Computer show that modem is installed on computer, but when trying to connect to Juno, It psot not show that modem is on computer, when I try to install, It show that if it Juno dail up connection will not close when clicking on the X close button or the cancel button have to click on it 3 to 4 times before it goes off.
Configure modem It show the modem is instaled on comport #2.. Please wait communiicating with modem, this may take a few minutes then box said... Open comport already open ok.
System Property modem error box cannot read port name from registry ok
Drive C is using MS-Dos compatibility mode file system

So let you know that i can't stay lomger to use computer in library because of other people will need to use this share so hope to hear from you asap if you can so thank you. REDROSE

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!