Internet Explorer/Windows help

Tremont, IL(Zone 5b)

I have a Dell computer new in Aug of '03, it has Windows XP that auto updates Windows. The past week or so the Internet Explorer has been loading very slowing. I'll click on a link & it sometimes seems like it takes forever to load or else it'll come up with the This Page cannot be Found, but when I do a refresh it will go ahead & load it most of the time. Sometimes (especailly ebay) login, I'll have to do the refresh several times. It's very annoying. Does anyone know any thing I can do or undo that will help this?
Also, my DH went to a website that uses Javascript but it wouldn't open any of the links to different places on their site & I was wondering if the javascript might be disabled on my pc or what I might need to do so he can check the site out. It is Coleman's site.
TIA,
Jan

This thread has 42 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!