For Mitjo, Evert and Northerner

Bucharest, Romania

Now I have a Moldavian (ex-Romanian territory) flag.
You know the rules - the first one who posts a reply gets it.

Thumbnail by Ratza
Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Me me me

LOL.. Was I fast enough? Where did you get it by the way? :D Moldova/Moldavia seems to be a very interesting and poor country. And how about Transdnistria then ;) They're still longing for the Soviet Union there :S.

(Moldova was part of the Soviet Union, before it it was quite a wealthy state, but nowadays one of the poorest in the whole Europe)

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

I feel so bsd:(
Naah, I am glad that Evert gets it:)

Bucharest, Romania

I was just kidding.
It`s a Romanian flag - it`s like the Moldavian but it has no coat of arms.
Just wanted to see Evert`s reaction if Mitjo got it again.
So Evert - send me your address and I`ll mail it to you on monday.

Oh.. I so wanted a Moldovan one. :( Maybe I can get it later ;) Or make the coat of arms myself :D Hahahahh

What a plot you had made. :}

Is it a big one btw? Let me know how much leis to send for postage, or if you want euros or dollars.

Bucharest, Romania

It`s a standard issue flag.
No need to worry about the postage; take it as a Christmas gift. Just send me your address.
I`ll try to get a Moldavian flag too - there are a lot of Romanians from Moldova studying here. There is no such thing as a Molodavian people - they are 80-90% Romanians there. The Russians tried to brainwash them since 1940 - in many cases they succeeded.

This message was edited Dec 11, 2003 8:40 PM

Hmm.. But I feel bad then anyway. I want to send something your way.

I read that most of the people in Moldova would like their country to re-unite with Romania. Is it true?

:D Nice.
Ps. I'm so dum. Let me know if Evert sends you something, I'll send you something too....

Miks se on musta kiinni? ;)

They have a nice selection of Suomi-stuff in Stocka, Mitjo, I were there today. Flags were way expensive so I didn't buy them there. I have to check out the tourist shop at Mannerheimintie tomorrow.

Bucharest, Romania

No need to send me anything.
Actually that`s not true - most of the educated people in Moldova want their country to reunite with Romania.
The others are brainwashed - they think they speak 'Moldavian'. Like I said - 45 years of propaganda are hard to forget.
We`ll see in 2007 when Romania is supposed to join the EU - our Moldavian brothers will be begging to reunite with us :)

Sorry, ei se tietenkään ole:(:)

Ratza, my dad told me an hour ago that I could send you a small book (smaller than a book) which tells you about my city, which is called Lappeenranta. The text is in Finnish, Swedish, German and English.
Please, send me your addres, I dont remember did I see your addres on the envelope.

Mitjo, a booklet? :)

Bucharest, Romania

Really Mitjo, there`s no need to send me anything.
Except for some datura seed - we`re running out of tea here :)

Oh my Ratza, don't try it please ;)

Bucharest, Romania

Check this out - a sand nigger`s datura experience
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=1825

Well, I would really like to send the booklet to you;)

I just read the whole article....Kinda, odd:D

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

It's certainly splendid!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.