My Little Red Barn

Banning, CA(Zone 9b)

Hello everyone, jut thought i would share my little red barn with all of u... my hubby built this 2 years ago and never had the time to trim it out!!!! well my mom gave me an old antique diamond window... and i was going to hang it but realized it wouldnt look right without the trim on the barn,.. so i trimmed it out myself... we bought the trim wood two years ago when we built it. I posted these pics in a lily thread but thought i should post them here also.. this pic is the barn being completed (without the trim) back in dec 2001 , thats my hubby on top of the barn roofing it... i think he looks like an eewolk (sp?) from star wars...lolol.. anyway this is the barn without the dutch door , it was a closer view then the next pic..
chrissy

Thumbnail by cici77
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!