Help for my sunday school class

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

I need some really big pine cones to make christmas trees for my wednesday night childrens prayer meeting crafts hour. Does any one have some they could send me for shipping I need the really big ones and i need about 30 please let me know soon i wanted to do this in the next week i will paypal postage or send by mail, the postage if you can mail them on out, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks
springsong

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I could maybe round up about 10 Canary Island pine cones if you can't find someone to supply the full 30. They have the typical pine cone shape but are not what I would call "really big". They are 5 to 6 inches long.

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

thanks kelli let me go look and see what hey look like on the internet and i will get bck to you to see if i can use them thanks so much for your offer!!

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

springsong
how big do you need them? i might be able to help you plmk
moretz

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

thanks i am emailing you

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

last weekend a lady had a basket full of these. i will be out there on sat. and check on them. will let you know.

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

thank you so much JCF

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Have you checked the grocery store or Kmart? They have huge ones in bags, like 20 per bag for $5, scented or unscented. It may work out cheaper than postage. ;)

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

i have looked for large pinecones everywhere i have gone. i should have a good many by saturday.

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

JCF thank-you!! you are a sweetie!!

Ellabell, GA(Zone 8a)

You need to find somebody from Pensacola FL, I remember picking a bag full of them there years ago and they where at least 10". The biggest ones I have ever seen.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

i am heading to mil's tomorrow and usually can find some there and will look at the flea mtk saturday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.