Monday, December 1, 2003

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

OK folks, let's get motivated!! Some people survived Thanksgiving and are no worse off than the start of the challenge - and several people are DOWN - what an accomplishment!! (as I hang my head in shame - I did go up)

There is about a month left in the challenge - and this will be one of the roughest dieting months of the year. These will be weeks with people leaving treats around the office, the days that we'll be prone to baking. It's a minefield out there.

So, let's share some survival and success tactics.

Mine - this is not a good month for "just a taste". I brought the leftover brownies to work (brought by our Thanksgiving guests), and I am going to boycot any sweets at the office. Maybe next year I'll have the strength for just a taste, but my body is rebelling BIG time and I've gained since Saturday, even though I've eaten very well.

Who else has some ideas?

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!