Sunday, November 30, 2003

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

I have eaten well since Thanksgiving - staying low carb but I seem to be stalling again. Not so much by the scale as by how my body feels. I'm sensitized enough to my body so I can "feel it" when I'm losing and I feel bloated.

Not drinking enough water. This is really reflecting in the fat content the scale reports. It's not accurate, but it is a bit depressing. So, I am making a serious push for more water today.

I redid my spreadsheet and losing a pound a week until the February trip to Belize puts me under a decade mark that will have me pretty happy with my progress.

After that - I factored in a weight reduction schedule of 0.6 pounds a week (I'd say that is pretty conservative) and realized that it will take me until the end of next year to reach my overall goal.

But - when I reflect back and think of how quickly this past year went, maybe that isn't too bad. Plus, if I can continue eating well through the end of next year, I'll have it down and it will be habit. I just wish it would go faster.

My resolution for today - cleaning out my office and getting rid of extra "stuff". I'm still actively pursuing a job opportunity that would require relocation, so maybe this will keep the energies moving in that direction.

Enough of my ramblings - hope everyone else is doing well.

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!