amaryllis bulbs??

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

I'm looking for some amaryllis bulbs to force inside this winter. Does anyone know the best source for buying some at a good price? Lou

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

The good price I ever get is right after they bloom when the stores mark them down to practically nothing. I hope someone gives you a better source than that. Sorry Janet

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

The best price I ever saw was at Home Depot a few years ago. They were selling them for about $6 each, pot and soil included.

John Scheepers had amaryllis in quantity for about $5 each, but it looks like they are sold out now. http://www.johnscheepers.com I bought from them last year and was pleased with my plants.

Landisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

My Home Depot today had them for $6 but they were not potted....Had a lot of them.....

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Thanks! Our Home Depot is usually behind all the others, so maybe they have some now. Lou

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I saw them at Lowe's today. They are the boxed kits. I believe they are $7.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Walmart sells them too for less than $5.00. i recently bought a few myself.

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the info. I found them on sale at Home Depot today for 4.96 each. The bulbs are large and look very healthy. Also they had beautiful Poinsettas for $3.33 in six inch pots and all had a least five blooms. They had about 5 or 6 colors also. Lou

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.