Need pictures.

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

Hi.
I am making a cactus website. And few sharp pictures would be great, so if you have good pictures of blooming cactuses let me know:) My cactuses are so small, and they havent flowered yet.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I don't know if my pictures are good enough, but if they are you can use any of them. They're all in the "A Bunch of Pictures" topic.

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh Kelli, Your pictures are great...smiles..

Diana

Valley Village, CA

I have a few pictures that I took at a cactus show, if I can figure out how to get them to you I will do it. I need another lesson on sending now. In fact I will send them to the whole group. I reduced them in size. I'm missing a link in this process. Crasulady2

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil(Zone 11)

I have a picture or a tiny blooming cactus I had, but the plant isn't identified. If you don't mind, you can keep it.

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

Crasulady. You cant post those pictures into this topic. And I'll change the size. I dont need them if you dont know name of them.
Monocromatico, same to you:)

San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

I have one to send you. Another of Morgan's cacus is also about to bloom. It has very unspectacular blooms though. Many of them bloom February through april here. I will try my hardestto remember so send them to you as they bloom.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.