MY green house almost finished I just love my father-in -law

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

here is the progress on my hoop house, mind you, it is not finished ...maybe tomorrow...My dear sweet father-in-law built this for me, here he is finishing up he is tired..

Thumbnail by springsong
Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

this is my Dh and Df-in-law finishing up the door, oh i forgot my maw-in-law supervising...

This message was edited Nov 14, 2003 6:59 PM

Thumbnail by springsong
Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

everyone had to go in and inspect it.....

Thumbnail by springsong
Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

and i mean everyone in our family

Thumbnail by springsong
Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

oops ....we made a big boo boo, we will fix this tomorrow.. with 2x 4 added on here, but don't you love my shelves my DD-in law made me

Thumbnail by springsong
Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Wowser! Looks like your ready for business :o) They did a fabulous job. I'm sure you'll really appreciate it come January. It's nice to see the whole family is just as excited as you are - LOL!

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

Last but not least, the final inspector ME I love it !!

Thumbnail by springsong
Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

one more from the door view

Thumbnail by springsong
Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

We are going to take ply wood and nail to front and back to cover up over lapof plastic tomorrow witw ill look really good then, but it doesn't have to be perfect to do it's Job!!

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

springsong. You will love it as soon as you get some plants in there. It is so nice to go into a GH and enjoy all your plants. Goodluck. And such a good family endeavor. Donna

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Amanda, I'm so happy for you! you're going to love it and yes, I love those shelves.

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Springsong, That's really cool.

N. Vernon, IN(Zone 6b)

springsong can I have Daddy in Law now that yours is done? LOL
Good job.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

looks really nice-i know you will love it!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.