Friday - November 14 - FINAL DAY OF CHALLENGE!!!

Morning All....Well kids, did you think we would ever arrive? Last day of the challenge and now we get to start all over again ROFLOL

It "appears" there might be a chance I will show another pound gone tomorrow. If so, then little Miss Room 42 needs to rethink her 1 pound every 20.972 days LOL

I'm re-thinking my goals for the holiday challenge. I think my primary goal will be to stay on task with my fitness routine and to stay on task with my food journal. These two things seems to help me the best. I also did some spot checks this morning and I continue to lose inches so maybe I need to rethink this whole "numbers on the scale" thing. Oh well, there's always tomorrow to make that decision. Have a GREAT Friday all...

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!