Does anyone need bearded iris - all colors

Central, AR(Zone 7b)

I have a bunch of iris that my uncle gave me--- He bought all of them from Cooleys but lost the tag--- He would kill me if he knew I wanted to trade them but I do---- I planted all I want and am offering these for trade--- Again they are all named from Cooleys--the best! Tracy

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

What would you be interested in trading for?I don't have iris, but I do have passionflowers and tropical hibicus. Or a mystery color peony.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i may be interested too!! daylily n iris's are my addictions!
I have seveal plants i can trade!

onalaska, TX(Zone 8b)

have alot of seeds if your interested let me know

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

me too if any left

Central, AR(Zone 7b)

desadizz--- do you have any bulbs? or what seeds do you have?

Jcf--- any bulbs maybe?

Thanks Tracy

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I have red spider lilies, a few crinuims (don't know the color, Red tulips, some daffodil.
LMK
Sandy

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

bloomluver, I didn't see this thread for awhile. Do you still have some iris you want to get rid of?

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

bloomluver........I would be interested in some of your iris if you still have them.......please let me know........

south portland, ME(Zone 5b)

i'm squealing with anticipation, if you have any left. i have a penchant for pink. i live in southern coastal maine, zone 5b and would certainly offer what little i have. do you prefer cooley's as to other iris growers? thank you just for making my heart leap!

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

There are several good iris growers, including Schreiner's, Iris Test gardens, Iris city gardens, Enchanted April and Sutton's. I'm sure there's many more but Cooley's and Schreiner's are the best (and most expensive).

This message was edited Mar 20, 2004 5:57 PM

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

do you happen to have any left what do you want for few..?? blessings..

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

What do you have left? Want to trade???

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.