Challenge - Week 11 - Day 4 - October 28 - Tuesday

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Another day - I was about ready to chew my arm off yesterday, but I did NOT slip up.

Boiled egg for breakfast (no more low carb bars - apparently despite the carb claims, they can still slow you down)
Snack - thin slice of ham and mozzarella
Tuna salad with mayo and egg for lunch
Hamburger with cheese and no bun for dinner
Water til my eyes floated
Strenuous workout at the gym

Today, I am adding back in the chef salad (modified), no tomatoes and will eat half of the salad at lunch and the other half at dinner. The few teaspoons of sugar free Edy's are OUT.

Yesterday's effort DID impact my ketone levels, a good sign. I'm going to just carefully watch over the next few days to see what I can add back (gradually) while maintaining the darker ketone levels.

Anxiously awaiting my new scale. The one at the gym is finicky, too - depends on "where" you stand on the scale can impact up to five pounds. This new scale, supposedly doesn't care if you're waving your arms and holding your breath - reportedly it reads consistently. I am sincerely hoping it's not way up from where I thought I was - then you will all see me cry! :) I have a renewed hope that I can lose 23 pounds by February 16. That'a little over a pound a week.

How's everyone else doing? Woodspirit, are you out there? bug_girl, hope you're feeling better, louisa - even if you don't want to stay in the challenge, please keep posting!

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!