christmas cards

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

howdy,
i found some greeting card stock and envelopes on clearance. only $1.49 for 12 sheets and 12 envelopes. they are a very light pastel tint with 4 peach, 4 blue and 4 green with a torn textured edge on all.
at the same time i found crayola sticker sheets for the computer in stardust. a silver paper with a prism of sparkly colors shining from it. only 99 cents.
i also have labels i can print up too, to match.
i would prefer to do this all on the computer.
this is my problem, i don't understand when i look at clip art sites what a gif is. can i use the clip art for webpages? save and download them and then put them into the software for the cards? of course only the ones that say free.
i would like to do either something victorian or something with gardening and flowers. say a bouquet of flowers with a christmas ribbon. any ideas where i might find some pictures? i'm having a tough time.
thanks
debi z

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!