Im here Im here Im here

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Hello from Edgewater Maryland,right outside of Annapolis. Im finally here. To all those who sent me seeds and talked to me as just a member Thank You Thank You. Im so excited(can you tell).
Cant wait to meet everybody.
P.S. And a big THANK YOU to you Dave

Welcome, Dravencat! Glad you've become a subscriber!

Crossville, TN

WELCOME! Glad to have another person in our wonderful family. My two cousins, Ginlyn and Sgtdot live near Bel Aire. Maybe you'll get to meet them somtimg. Jo

Cleveland, OH(Zone 5b)

Love your name, whatever it means. Welcome to DG!

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

LOL celia, I got the name from a Marion Zimmer Bradley book. A dravencat is a large puma looking cat. Has telepathic powers with its own kinds and some with huan children. Very protective of its cubs. I liked it and havnt seen another name like it anywhere.
Roadrunner Im always interested in meeting new people. A friend of mine once told me I could make friends with a porkupine. I think that was one of the nicest compliments I ever recieved.

This message was edited Oct 24, 2003 7:51 PM

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

dravencat - welcome - ocean city is my favorite vacation spot. its a beautiful city. enjoy the site.

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome Dravencat to the greatest site on the web.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Welcome from one of the porcupines, LOL. I used to live in Annapolis, so did know your area well, especially for steamed crabs!

You will love it here... we all do.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6a)

Welcome Dravencat! Used to have a slip out in Edgewater years. Fondest memories of string and chicken necks with a waiting steamer on the dock!

I migrated inland and now live in Urbana (Frederick) Maryland.

So glad you're joining the family! Check out the Roundup Forum as some folks are starting some discussions about a get together for this spring!

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

MMMMMM Steamed crabs(wipeing drool off with sleeve like a good hillbilly) Yes I have bad spelling,please forgive.
Ive been in Edgewater for 2 years now, love it here, have great neighbors. I grew up in Landover Hills with many trips to visit grandparents in Parsons, W.V.
Dea, I will check out the Roundup forum, I saw all the pics and posts of all the others and I have to admit the little green monster started talking to me about how lucky everyone was. heehee

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Welcome, welcome dravencat. Not far away here either, right up in Dea's neighborhood - Hagerstown. You've come to the right place, in case you didn't already know that LOL!

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

hairghr I have an Aunt and Uncle who live in Hampstead I know thats not far from you. I love it up there with the mountains. I visit whenever I can.
And my sister and brother in law live out in Port Republic even closer to Dea.

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Dave's as a full fledged subscriber. How did you hold out so long before taking the plunge? Anyhow, now you can yak with all of us DG addicts and have full access to this great site.

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Welcome Dravencat!

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Im a stay at home domestic referee(Mom) and DH is a mercedes mecanic. he works on commision and thinks have been slow so I had to wait. Babysat for someone for a couple of days and made sure I had the money to go straight to Dave. I love it here, everyone here is so great. Thank You everybody for the warm welcome. Pic is of me and DH on 4th of July at Annapolis docks. Man was it humid. whew

Thumbnail by Dravencat
Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome to the best garden web site on the planet. :)

I used to live in Millersville (and Pasadena) many moons ago. It's a beautiful part of the country, that's for sure.

Glad to have you here...

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Good to see you! (a fine lookin' couple). You will really treasure your membership here.

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

I am so at home here all ready. Thank you everyone.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.