Challenge - Week 10 - Day 7 - October 24 - Friday

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

I bet we can all guess which day this thread is for.

Probably no one will be surprised if I report the following:

very low carb bar for breakfast, tuna and chef salad for lunch and simple meat dinner, lots of water, continuing workout at the gym, consistent ketone levels (I am showing at least pink EVERY day) and my scale shows no progress. Wonder how long I have been saying THAT.

But, I think it really is my scale, so maybe when I do get a new scale, I'll miraculously lose five pounds in a week. Not, won't be the same baseline, but I hope the other challenge participants will agree that if I have been fanatically good for a couple of months, minimal progress - almost NOTHING for the past month on my home scale since it got knocked over and we had to recalibrate, but noticeable progress on the scale at the gym, that it is reasonable to replace the scale.

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!