Thanks for the Challenge Idea

Penfield, NY(Zone 6a)

I just returned from visiting my brother in Wisconsin (lovely state) and was appalled at his weight so I issued a challenge to him and his wife. We will all three try to lose weight and will check in every week and share ideas about what works for us. I got the idea from this forum. I'm hoping it works for him, his wife and me. How we do it is up to us. I'm going for whole food, less portions and no sugar which I feel is just a good healthy way to eat anyway. Just so easy to stuff our faces with crackers and quick things. It's just that they are so processed that they go through our systems quicker and we feel hungry sooner. So far it is feeling "right" for me. Of course, more activity is on the agenda as well. Thanks for the idea. I'll still be reading this thread for ideas and words of encouragement to pass on to my "Big Brother " :).

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!