Challenge Week 10, Day 2

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Still chugging along, still not making much progress. I'm trying to rationalize that for this stage of good behavior with no loss - maybe it can be viewed like an "advance" that my body will appreciate later when it finally gets past the plateau. I do recall a diet several years ago, that one decade (10 pound block) was VERY slow and the next one dropped very quickly. Maybe that will be the case. One can hope.

On a bright note, rather than getting discouraged and falling off the diet, I am getting MORE determined to get through this stage. Gosh, dieting has never been so hard before. Even a gradual pound a week would be thrilling!!

Thanks for the research B_G; darius - welcome back. Best of luck for the trips Sugar and Greenwood. How's everyone else doing?

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!