arthritis help?

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Howdy folks!
A friend of mine started having 'hand trouble' this past summer. It progressively got worse and, after several doctors, was finally diagnosed with Chronic arthritis. Altho she is taking some type of meds (don't know what) I'm sure there are some tips and tricks out there that might benefit her.

A quick aside: When I was a body therapist (yrs ago) one of my clients who was "eaten up" by arthritis told of her excellent results with apple cider vinegar. She said she started out drinking a cup a day (thru-out the day) and was at that time down to only a Tablespoon/day. The woman at that time was in her upper 60's and of strong mind.

So...anyone out there (with or w/out arthritis) know of any special herbs, foods, etc that seems to benefit the condition?

Many thanks! τΏτ

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!