Jade Cuttings Available for Priority Postage - Again!

Northern California, CA

There's another thread with lots of images of some of my C. ovata (aka C. argentea, C. portulacea and lots of other older names that are still used in the trade)
http://davesgarden.com/t/399152/

It's getting cold in some areas so this is probably the last time I can safely ship this fall.

I am cutting back some of the C. ovata of several different types. Some have the larger leaves, some are more compact with more color. 'Gollum' cuttings are also available.

These are large cuttings 8-15" or so each with numerous branches. I can ship them in the #7 priority mail box (it's about 1 foot square). Depending on the weight shipping would vary, you can check the USPS website to see how many pounds you want to pay for. A full box with 5-8 cuttings usually weighs 4-6+ pounds.

If you want small cuttings, I can send those in the #4 box, again check the USPS site for postage rates. (roshana's cuttings shown in the prior thread were shipped in this smaller box, but if you want instant BIG plants, do the #7 box).

This message was edited Feb 12, 2004 7:41 AM

(Zone 5a)

I am just drooling over your jade tree its sooo beautiful that I am starting to turn a little green myself...get back you green eyed devil!! You know its that time of year for them to come out lol.

I would love to have some of your C.Poriulacoa'Gollum' and
Crassula Rupostris if your offering them as well.
I will check for postage as soon as I get an answer from you.

Northern California, CA

windsurffer -

I have C. ovata and 'Gollum' cuttings to offer, postage by the pound in a #4 Priority box runs between $5-$6, thats probably 3 or 4 6-7" inch cuttings. Email me with your address Zip so I can calculate postage to your USPS zone.

(Zone 5a)

Ok, thanks and I will send email.

Jackson, GA(Zone 7a)

My cuttings came today, beautiful Thanks.

Northern California, CA

Bruce - you are very welcome!

windsurffer I need an address and ZIP code to calculate postage for you.

(Zone 5a)

Sorry about that, it's on the way.

(Zone 5a)

Thank you so much for sharing your plants with me.

Northern California, CA

I have one more box of cuttings to mail and that's it until Springtime for C. ovata cuttings. Thanks!

hiram, GA(Zone 7b)

I'd love some cuttings. All of mine are very small right now

Northern California, CA

spacecowgirl, contact me next Spring for some cuttings, I'm done for the season.

(Zone 5a)

I received mine today and was thrilled, thanks again.
If you every have anymore Gollum cuttings please let me know.

what lovely jade plants you have. just never realized that they would get so big.
They wouldn't look like that around here; for I would probably drown the poor things like I have with the rest of my succulents anc cacti. :(

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I got mine and wanted to thank you for sharing them with all of us! WOW they are big! :)

~~~~~~happy dancing~~~~~~

Beverly Hills, CA(Zone 10a)

I got mine!!! I'm so excited. Should I put them in cactus mix or will they be okay in normal soil? Thanks so, so much!!
Bambi

Northern California, CA

The last box of cuttings went out today headed for the East coast. Hope they are all doing well and you are happy with them. There will be more cuttings come Spring if you missed this go round.

Remember - water well when potting them up, don't overwater thereafter, use well draining cactus mix, a little very dilute fish emulsion, lots of bright light or even full sun once aclimated and talk to them nice about how they will get to go outside to live next summer. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.