Challenge Wk 8, Day 6

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Come on folks! How's everyone doing? I'm still doing my tuna or chicken salad and large chef salad every day for lunch. I'm increasing the protein with a boiled egg on top of the tuna salad.

One new and tasty alternative - I found an inexpensive turkey breast, brined it overnight and roasted it. It makes a wonderful salad (can either be plain, or a teaspoon of salad dressing). I suspect I can easily get 4 days of turkey salad plus a meal.

I'm also bringing a low carb bar to work for breakfast - Net 4 grams or less.

Water, water, water.

Still chasing the same pound that vic and darius are. They can have it. BUT, I'm not letting this plateau get me down (too much) because I KNOW I AM EATING RIGHT. This plateau is not my fault and I do feel like I am continuing to firm up, through the workouts at the gym and just how I feel in general.

As a general rule, I am NOT counting carbs by day, but more by dish, but knowing what I am eating, < 4 carb bar, green salad with non-starchy veggies topped with cheese and maybe some ham, and a tuna/chicken/turkey salad with dill pickles, celery and a bit of dressing, and some simple meat for dinner - I can't be going over 30 carbs.

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!