Got Plenty Of Cuttings...

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/t/402572/

Would like to trade plant for plant. But will also do postage as well.

Make me a offer, I'm easy to please :)

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Is that the one that they grow into a standard?

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Ya know I really don't know. I just know that the lady that gave it to me told me I would have to bring it in every winter in order to keep it alive.
Want some?

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi - don't really have any plants to swap, would you be interested in postage?
Thanks
Laurrie

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Laurrie,
Postage is fine by me. I'll gladly keep you a few cuttings and you can just send me the postage. Should be about 3.95-4.00
I'll send you my address, and when you send it be sure to put what it is I am suppose to be sending you so I don't forget.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I'd like some,I have a few inches of space left in the gh....LOL

What'cha looking for?

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Hmmm, I really like the Butter and eggs Toad Flax you have on your trade list.....do you still have some of that?
E/mail me and we'll work out the details

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

oh Mollybee!!
I thought I had killed mine for sure, it looked all dried up and dead, but just today I now see 3 little baby shoots coming up out of the soil, I am soo happy!!! Thank you so much for sharing with me.
Laurrie

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Laurrie, That was a close call then wasn't it? From what I've been told it is easy to keep going as long as ya keep it in the green house or house. Let me know if ya need more, I've got plenty.
Your welcome :)

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

Mollybee, I kept it inside, as soon as I got it I soaked in some water for a couple hours, then I potted up and added the stakes in the pot already, well, as time passed it just looked like the "live" parts that were above soil were turning brown and drying out, I kept it moist and in the east window here, and today while I was watering plants, I noticed 3 new shoots that weren't there 2 days ago!!! So, if I made it this far, I think I got it made. Thanks again!!

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya here :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.