Brugmansia Need New Homes

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

I have no room for some of my more mature Brugmansia plants in the green house this winter.
If you live nearby [I.E. the Golden Horseshoe area in Ontario] and can come and pick them up, I will be happy to see them get new homes.
I am not sending out cuttings this year due to health and time constraints and I am not planning on protecting these plants from frost so if you are interested, please e mail me with the topic 'Brugmansia'.
Some of these are shown in this picture.
There is :
Insignis Pink
Frosty Pink
Betty Marshall
Candida Double White
Aurea Yellow
Versicolor Yellow
Sauveolens Pink
and some unnamed Brugs that have to find homes.

Thumbnail by RA49
Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

I can't remember a time when I was sorry I didn't live in Ontario - but I am having those thoughts now. Where is Scotty with his transporter when you need him? Beam those babies to Alberta.

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

RA, now that's a drive! Man, I'd come, but I think it may take me 25 hours to get to ya ~ lol! I just didn't realize how far North you were in Ontario until now.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Oh how we would love to take those troublesome brugs
off your hands.

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

Morph, I get from here to Atlanta Ga in 15 hours LOL, so it can't be a 24 hr drive between you and I. Glad I have better success with my Brugs than my gourds though. If I can get that 'monster gourd' to germinate next year, you will have to come and see it!

The w/e was very productive and many of these found good homes so Ontario should be 'one fragrant province' next year! :))

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

LOL! Yes, I think I'm getting some great down wind right now! Okay, maybe it's headed further East, but I'm glad you found them homes :)

Heck, if it only takes you 15 hours to get that far South of me, then I must be off again! It takes us 10 to 12 hours to get two hours North-East of Sault St. Marie. How long does it take you to get to the Sault?

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Okay...curiousity strikes again...what is w/e?

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Ditto on that question :)

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

weekend?

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

I'll bet you're right, Liz!

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

Morph, I live 45 minutes west of Toronto and the Sault is no where near me... at least 8 hours from here.

You would get to my place by coming through Windsor or Buffalo at the border, I am 45 minutes from Buffalo, 3 hours from Windsor.
When are you coming ROFL!

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

LOL ~ not sure yet ☺ I just looked up Ottawa in proximity to ya and that's not close either! DH goes there occasionally for business. But, since you decided to stay on here at DGs, we ought to meet, don't you think? I'd love to see your gourd structure in person :)

Burlington, ON(Zone 6a)

OMG! I never did get around to building it this year!
They just climbed the fences, the shed and the house LOL.

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

You better get working, then! I want to see that neat thing :)

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

My husband gets there from lower alabama in 24 hours with him and his partner alternating driving ( team truck drivers) It's not that bad of a drive LOl (because i'm not driving)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.