Sat., Sept. 27, 2003

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Good morning, everyone ~

Our one year waranty home inspection is the monday after next, and so it's fall cleaning for the next few weekends. It's good that we're "forced" to do this from time to time, or I might never see the tops of my counters or tables (I know they are there somewhere!)

The daylilies and roses are starting their fall blooming period. I have lovely unknown daylilies, but alas, no roses here...yet. I'm thinking bare root roses in Feb...

I can't believe I'm home two weekends in a row. The new girl at work is doing the flying this weekend. As a result, I am working her shift for a few days - 5 am to 2 or 3 pm. It's been wonderful to be driving with no traffic in the wee hours of the morning.

It's great having teenagers with driver's licenses - going to send a list and my ATM card with the middle DD this morning and grocery shopping will just magically happen :-) She'd rather go shopping than clean, anyway, so it works out for both of us. We'd both rather sit on our butts and read, but we're trying to stay motivated... our reward is that The Boys will leave us this evening when DH gets home from work - they will be going to some monster truck something or other - and we'll be left with our books and bubble baths all alone. Gee, darn ;-)

My Mom had some biopsy/tests recently, and while they have ordered another set of something or other, the last ones all came back negative, so we are breathing a sigh of releife and Thankfulness. She's been hanging out at my sister's with my sister's two boys, 3 & 4 yrs, and they have been keeping her well distracted and entertained. They are such a blessing.

Looking forward to hearing about the round up!

Take care, everyone! Counting my blessings and sending warm thoughts your way!

Karla

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!