The ultimate Blond joke

Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

Three beautiful young blond models were walking along the beach and came upon a magic lantern. Being very well read they decided to pick it up and rub it. Out popped a genie!
The genie straightened itself up and looked down upon the maidens and said "For releasing me from my prison I shall grant you three wishes, one each apiece all around."
The first young blond looked up at the genie and announced "I am sick and tired of these blond jokes and the intimation that they have on me. I know I am smart, but I want you to make me 10% smarter."
The genie mulled the request for a while and then POOF! he turned her into a brunette.
The second young lady said "I too am sick and tired of the inference that blonds are dumb. Please make me 25% brighter so that no one will ever view me as stupid."
Whereupon the genie ruminated for a bit and the POOF! he turned her into a redhead.
The third blondie said "You know I really like being a dumb blond, I get a great deal of mileage out of it. I want you to make me 10% dumber!"
This really stymied the genie for a while. His brow furrowed and he scratched his head and he buried his face in his hand really working on how to make a blond 10% dumber. Then it came upon him and POOF! he turned her into a man.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!