New Weight Loss Program For Men....LOL

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

A guy calls a company
and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss
program.
The next day, there's a knock on the door and there
stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign round her neck. She introduces herself as a
representative of the weight loss company. The sign
reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought he takes off after her. A
few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her. After they are through and she leaves, he thinks to himself, "I like the way this
company does business!" The same girl shows up for
the next two days and the same thing happens. On the fourth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lb. as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound
program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful,sexy woman he has ever seen in his life, wearing nothing but Reebok running
shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you
catch me, you can have me" He's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and it takes him a while to catch her, but when he does, it is worth
every cramp and wheeze. For the next four days, the
same routine happens and much to his delight, on the fifth day he weighs himself and found he has lost another 20 lbs.as promised.

He decides to go for broke and calls the company to
order the 7-day/50-pound program. "Are you sure?", asks the
representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good
in years." The next day there's a knock at the door and when he opens it he finds Richard Simmons
standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes
and a sign around his neck that reads,
"If I catch you, you're mine."

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!